Latest Art Work

Friday, April 17, 2009

Muse of the Week

First of the one news that made me finally blog (as I couldn't get myself to blog no matter how much I wanted to muse about.. till I read this news)
"Tree Found In Lung"
Source: Sky.com

And I was thinking how when I was young, Mum used to say don't swallow the seeds of (grapes/apples/xxxxx) else it will grow in your stomach.  As I got older, I thought she was joking.  Afterall the birds love to eat seeds and I don't see any plants growing out of their body.  But there were times I do imagine a tree on top of my head, something like this picture
(by udonchow, Source: RedBubble)

Haha anyway that picture is too cute, the picture in my head is more simple, just a simple green tree YEAH!  Actually I was finding if Jimmy (几米) ever draw something like this (somehow I thought he had) .. Missed reading his books...

Anyway tree growing on your head is usually a photography angle joke too (don't get it?  Do an image google search on it)

Ok spent too much time on the tree on the head.. let's rush through the rest of the muse

Second muse is on the crappy bus service that I had been taking the past 1 week which resulted in me reaching client's office super early today. I wondered why is it between choosing to catch the earlier bus and the later bus, I always chose the former. I can envision if I'm an employee here, my working style will be similar to how it was in my previous company. But what puzzles me more is the question that does bus driver likes to see us packed like sardines, cramped by door, having difficulty alighting from the bus.. Or is it they were trying to let taxi drivers get business? It amazed me how these teenagers can quickly conclude "we will take a cab" after seeing the crowded bus (Seen it on 2 different days). And how the adults will die die wait and wait while one, two, three crowded buses went past them. Ok I never see a third crowded bus drove past me because I chose to sandwich myself. But it was such a crappy situation and only brought me back to my school days where we used to cramped ourselves in those early morning buses. Taxi versus Bus? I have not derived my conclusion.

Last muse is on desires and mistake. What you desire will wreck you if the desire has been somewhat too forceful. That was a conclusion I got from a past Slice of Life's article (I can't remember which one though).

Watching Feuerschmaetterling made me wonder if sometimes your desires not only wreck you, but wreck others. And when the person you wrecked is a lady who turn vengeful, what happens? And when love is unable to dissolve the vengefulness in her because the love itself lacks the trust. Sadly, such is life especially when a life is lost. How do one cope with the loss, to blame one self or to blame others? Maybe if one were to rewind and marry out of love and not money or stability, then maybe this show will not even have a plot. Or if you had chose money/stability then stay steadfast in your decision and not betray nor regret your decision, then there will be no plot too.

I'm disappointed... disappointed over the fact love cannot melt the vengenance because love had flawed the moment distrust surfaced. Disappointed over the fact human tends to blame others over their loss and end up losing even more. Disappointed over the fact that desires will only wreck you when you desire something that was never yours to begin with. I cannot bear to continue watching Feuerschmaetterling..

0 comments: