Latest Art Work

Friday, April 10, 2009

In search of the beautifully imperfect



Source: Youtube

Is the new TV commercial "Funeral" launched by the Ministry of Community Development, Youth and Sports (MCYS) and I have been wanting to watch it but due to my forgetfulness and the fact that I rarely watch TV, I have not caught it. Till my friend asked me if I had watched the "Funeral". Vaguely, I was wondering was it that ... thanks to my friend I finally caught sight of it.

Went back to re-read the news article from Today and realised the director is Yasmin Ahmad, a Malaysian lady who has a husband that snores too. Sometimes the best stories are usually the type of stories you can find happening to you... that is why they are so endearing.

And sometimes finding your true love really does not mean finding the perfect someone.. it really is just loving the someone despite all his/her imperfections.. that is why love is blind...

Oh and this was the last year ad which I like it very much too... the daughter with her love for red shoes haha...


Source: Youtube

0 comments: