Latest Art Work

Monday, January 26, 2009

祝大家牛转乾坤迎新年



Did not send out this Chinese New Year greetings in time as work lappie got into major problem that I ended up reformatting .. and trying to download an installer not realising that I already had it in hand (wasted a day arghh).. and almost wanted to go back office during PH (luckily I didn't as there is no M$ software in office either)... All in all, I can only say, actually it is a good thing that the work lappie crash because the M$ software has a 3 months limit to download the "Microsoft Office system backup discs for medialess license kits" (and to tell you the truth, I'm actually very grateful they added the download option because the forums only mention ship-to cd which will probably take me 1 month to get it?). And I learnt now that Medialess License Kit Office is an OEM version, totally different from Trial version and require the backup to accept the Product key. I'm still thinking how to do an image so that next time I can just restore image and saves me more time (had wanted to do some work during PH but work lappie "ba-gong"). Oh another tip I learnt, was to partition my hdd which I did the first day I got work lappie. At least my data was intact.. phew!


Hmm at the same time I shall post out the Vday greeting because I hope I do not have any time to muse anymore haha... I need to catch up on my work.. and my training...

Acknowledgement:
Both images were taken from Facebook - Friendstock which is currently so buggy that I do not feel like posting the hyperlink. In fact I got half a mind to stop playing that game already. Initially started to understand how "stock" market works in a simplified version. Everybody came into the game anonymous in some sense. How do one attract investor? How do one justify his stock is worth this value. In the end, there were a few rules to follow e.g. you should boost yourself to up your value, you should say thanks to all who help you along. Then there are times you get sold and you wonder why the investor did not wait? And when you got sold at loss even which demoralise you and the stock. And then there were raiders who can up your sales quickly to get fast cash. Yes, I suddenly realise that Friendstock is just as scary as real life stock market especially when the stocks start plummenting. Hmm...

0 comments: