Latest Art Work

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Kangoo Jump

I'm using my BB to type again. Gosh, I better don't get BB thumb syndrome but it is tough typing with other fingers too. Oh brother said the BB touchscreen version aka Storm is out alr.. K for someone who took 2 weeks before I finally figured my BB’s model is Bold and is similar to the ad in MRT, I done "pretty" well knowing Storm is next in line.

Anyway early morning drove to The Playground @ Big Splash though I ended up waiting an hour later for the event - Kangoo Jump to start. Sigh early signs that I'm gonna be late for the noon event. But I have to admit the Kangoo jump was pretty fun. Took a while to balance and get accustomed to the shoes. Then run and jump about. Then more hops and skip. Then a friendly match where we split into 2 teams to play some ball game.

There are dangers though.. A few of us, including me, lean forward too much and the heels came loose. Then guys who are too agressive in the game tend to lose balance. I was supposed to make use of this event to do some training but the heavy shoes make me lazy to hop too much. I admit though it should be fun jogging with it but a marathon might be out of the question.
<-- Heavy shoes

And for CL's benefit, the so called instructor is the cute asian type.. Sadly.. Maybe we or rather I should concentrate hooking u up with the BI guy instead haha. Anyway think the shop is set by the brothers and at least one of them (the cutie) is an NTU mech engr guy..and that they are now going around schools to teach to create awareness I think... (I just happen to be in the hearing range when my friend asked. Haha)

Anyway event ended late and I sped back home to have a quick shower before rushing to CCK. Sigh I do try to avoid the west but some rules just cannot be overwritten. And while rushing to the MRT it started drizzling. Great way to catch up on my slack training… but the distance is rather short haha.

By the way, if any of you are interested in trying out kangoo jumping ... or you wanna see the cute coach... head down to Big Splash - Kangoo Jump then...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

so that's where the cute guy came into the pic..hah..so nice..how come i nvr seem to see any these days?

Anonymous said...

harlow~
did wesley explain properly y i had a weird sleeping pattern which disrupts my beauty rest? hhaha.

seems like u had a good time there and enjoyed urself~!

Butterflygalz said...

CL: u haf one in proximity dear

X: oh ya.. i wanted to ask u how r u.. he never say much... is work stressing u alot?

Anonymous said...

not work stressing me out.
just doing some server upgrades with a few problematic problems.
doubt u want to hear the details but did 2 night jobs and came in early twice in 2 week which completely destroyed my sleep pattern. awake for almost 24 hrs both time.
Came into office like 3 hrs on 2 days earlier and working 12 hrs aka 6am to 6pm with a splitting headache.
And my body refuses to sleep at 11pm and only fell asleep on 12am++

But i had my few sleep-ins and my sleeping pattern is just back to normal liao.

Butterflygalz said...

no wonder u needed ur sleeps-in badly haha... good to hear u r back to norm =D

Anonymous said...

in proximity? which one u referin to?