Latest Art Work

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Relieved Muse on 24th Aug 2008

First thing first, wishing my very long time pal a happy birthday... It's amazing that I knew her only from Primary 4-5 after which she moved and yet we still keep in contact (while the rest who graduate together with me in pri sch or sec sch have lost contact with me... anti-social me).. hope she is having a fab time in Langkawi.

Next thing is just to say I should have vaguely recovered.  But I was super sian yesterday because it rained the whole day and I could not run.  Not that I love running, I just felt I'm under-trained.  The only good thing I did was I finally formatted my external hdd to NTFS and can transfer the travel videos over already.  Thanks to my bro for loaning me his lappie though I had to finish one korean drama (btw that drama was good.. 불량가족 / Bul Ryang Ga Jok or Bad Family on a little girl who lost all her family - parents, grandparents, 1 brother, 1 sister, 1 uncle and her memory leaving only another uncle who asked someone to find 7 people to pretend to be her family and trigger her memory back .. I spend one whole day on it and it made me laugh and cry at different times I suppose.. it was really traumatic when the little girl got back the memories and made one wonder sometimes is it better to just drink the 忘情水/孟婆汤 - Granny Meng's soup which will forget everything)

So I forced myself to run early in the morning.. made a left turn instead of the usual right but I did not go to the end.. maybe next time I will find the beachculture again.. Today though I found that I have a stable nearby haha.. giving pony riding lessons.  I'm quite tempted to try it.. will go back again another day to see when the sky is brighter.  Anyway I ran for 1.5 hrs phew.. I hoped to cover more distance though the next time. 

Then is shower and prepare to head to the zoo... which is NOW haha.  Just so happy I finally formatted my hdd and that I am better... oh and that I was playing some hokkien songs - 12 lotus and such... accidentally and mum was humming to it haha... I really should buy the vcd when it is out...K time to head out.. today should be a good day.. lalala

p/s: Btw was someone referring to me on mid-life crisis?  Hmm...

0 comments: