Latest Art Work

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Feeling bloated and moody…

Source:
Wiki - Gastritis
Wiki - Gastroenteritis
yourhealthissues
ezinearticles

It is the kind of pain that just stops you cold. You don’t want to do anything but curl up and lie in bed until the pain stops. And on top of being painful, bloating can be persistent. It can last for days on end, intermittently causing pain, gas, and other digestive problems.

It’s been 12 days already… some mornings it could get so bad I can’t sit still. And each time I’m home, I just want to lie down on my bed… Hmm this could get moody. Sigh so what good did I get out of it?

To learn that bloating can lasts so long. I avoided certain food though it is hard because I can be a real 馋嘴 (glutton) at times which may have been the reason why it’s been so long.
The following symptoms for gastritis:
• Upper abdominal pain or discomfort
• Gastric hemorrhage
• Hyperchlorhydria
• Appetite loss
• Belching
• Nausea
• Vomiting
• Fever
• Lethargy
I learnt that there is a difference between gastritis and gastroenteritis and one of the main differences is there will be diarrhea for the latter.

Sigh I am moody … I had taken so many days to write this post… because each day, I hope the gas will disappear; the bloated feeling will disappear… but it still comes and goes at times.

I guess the only good is I sleep early every day, and I just kept watching shows because that is the only thing I can do while lying on the bed. So shows that I watched include

Untraceable – really good, I still wonder how they did the DNS attack. And kind of made me think of finding a way to join the police technology division…

Romance of their own; Enchanted; Cinderella; My Girl and I… all these love stories can make me believe too much in fairy tales which might have serious repercussion…

Oh and I even caught a movie.. local production 12 lotus… a movie that I have no idea what the story was about nor the fact that it will be predominantly Hokkien beforehand. But I like it all the same.. classic story line, weak at times, but the music and the effects made it up for the show... hmm I still haven’t watch 881 though…

Anyway since it is such a coincident that this is the 12th day, I shall stop editing this post and just post it. Besides I'm too moody and incoherent to vocalise my thoughts... Shall just continue to be undecided (was asked to think carefully what I want but my brain is blank.. too used to just let the fate lead me) and to force myself to start running for the 10 km run next month.. and by the way, I got promoted.. and ya I am following fate still because it just helped me fulfill a promise I made to someone that I will go Japan with her.. Only problem is I seem to be travelling out of SG every 2 months... Hmm escapist at work...

And praying for all my friends... hoping the project will goes well though time is racing... hoping that the recovery will be speedy after one week mc.. hoping that school will be good.. and hoping that the module will be decided finally and he will know what he wants to know... )

And here's the main song... 12 lotus...

LOTUS FLOWERS 十二莲花
Performed by : 明珠姐妹
Lyricist : 洪小凌
Arranger : KC Gan 颜克前
Guitar/Bass/Keyboards : KC Gan 颜克前
Electric Guitar : Eric Ng 黄韵仁
Drums : Brandon Khoo 邱礼杰
Backup Vocals : Royston Tan 陈子谦
Mixing Engineer : Clement Yang Xi 杨熙

第一可怜罗莲花 出生风场昧快活
凄惨落泊就是我 做牛做马也得拖

第二可怜莲花酸 苦命莲花心头酸
后母不为仔打算 想要嫁人也久长
可怜呀莲花呀 实在可怜代

第三可怜莲花姐 坏命做工到半暝
头烧目晕那是病 破病也得去赚钱

第四可怜莲花代 好坏人客阮招待
十分招待嫌阮坏 要打要骂又要塞
可怜呀莲花呀 实在可怜代

第五可怜莲花种 有人实在无同情
也无外多钱阮用 要打要骂又要种

第六可怜莲花城 流落欢场歹名声
后母爱钱无爱仔 迫到阮呀无路行
可怜呀莲花呀 实在可怜代

第七可怜莲花红 阮是可怜歹命人
后母当阮不是人 害阮痛苦一世人

第八可怜莲花头 流落欢场昧出头
后母顾前无顾后 害阮暝日目屎流
可怜呀莲花呀 实在可怜代

第九可怜莲花时 做了这行已几年
可怜家人无相见 阮嘛不知企叨位

第十可怜莲花光 归暝做工到天光
想到有厝唔汤返 终身再也难见光
可怜呀莲花呀 实在可怜代

十一可怜莲花怨 想到身世真哀怨
后母迫我做这款 越想心内越超烦

十二莲花无了时 堕落黑暗难见天
少年赚钱是一时 老来怎样过日子
可怜呀莲花呀 实在可怜代

0 comments: