Latest Art Work

Thursday, August 07, 2008

Eve & Eve Eve

It’s the eve of the Olympics and the eve eve of National Day… And I only realized it when my colleague emailed all the ladies to please wear red/white tomorrow haha… It’s our yearly tradition.. and I remember last year I wore the flag upside down. So this year I will be nice and wear it the right side up.

Anyway it is just a short post because my energy is still not recharged. I came back to SG on a Monday morning, 5.45 a.m. and left home at 6.10 a.m.. Sped all the way to work (shhhh….) to be on time, or rather I was very early haha.. then slept till it is time to start work. Amazingly, I managed to survive the whole day in a concussed state (without any users zapping too much of my brain cells) and mustered sufficient energy to drive back. But I needed more rest so Tuesday came and go… By Wednesday I am half charged only to fall flat after a long meeting where I was taking minute this round. Zzzz.. Had another presentation today where I had been preparing the stuff since yesterday… And I foresee another few more meetings (almost one everyday from what I see).

So things not done include the long overdue postcard… the post on Wall-E… the post on Berkelah… I am still indulging on my sleep. Oh just checked Facebook by the way, and while looking through photos which include the commencement posted by my friend… plus the fact that XX just sent me the photo I took with him too.. I got bored and did something stupid. I went to post a photo I took in 2004 with my favourite bear bear and a photo I took this year with the lion mascot. Still like the bear bear best. Did I put that in Friendster? Unsure… And to my loyal reader, you can take a vote here. Anyway the reason why I don't put the photos here is because I somehow made it a point to only post photos of myself in Facebook (actually is because my friends posted them.. thus this is actually the first time I posted in Facebook) and Friendster.

Back to conserving more energy... to prepare for my training... for a half marathon...

0 comments: