Latest Art Work

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Grateful on 31st July

Source:
Slice of Life

I was thinking I haven't been saying my thanks for quite some time when I saw the article in Slice of Life. Spurred me to say thanks to:

First and foremost my family. Even though they felt I was nuts to go on a camping trip, they still helped out. My brother loaned me his bag and mesh tin (well I must open mouth to ask first la) and my mum and dad actually went shopping for sleeping bag (and a pair of slippers) for me.

Secondly, my colleagues. Today while telling them about my camping trip during lunch, two of them actually asked if I need sleeping bag. So touched. Like I said, when these colleagues really retire, then I will really be lonely.

Thirdly, my friends. I had casually mentioned that the day I left is the first day of seventh month. And one of them asked me why do I still go (which lead me to ask if she has any last words for me... just in case mah). The other asked me for my friend's number (even before my mum asked for it...) and said in case Sunday comes and go and I'm still uncontactable, he knows who to find haha. Of course I did not give him the number as I believed he just wanted another pretty gal's number.. kidding kk. I gave my mum the number though.

Fourthly and lastly, my GA for the fate. It is a trip my friend wanted to embarked to cheer herself up. And coincidentally I happen to keep myself free the weekend so I feel is fated bah. Though now I'm sad that I can't follow my FF group to Hort's Park on 10th Aug as I will be accompanying Inuka and Sheba haha..

Oei QR, after Prive, next stop Hort's Park???? Oh and I thought of another name for the new blog.. tell you another time when I remember... And to the readers, yeah I might start a new blog soon.. a collaboration with my friend if he is interested lah... But before that I better start my Tundra project with my groupmates.. hmm will update both links here when the time comes.

0 comments: