Latest Art Work

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Whining Muse…

Let me whine before I get back to work…

One, I seem to have a knack for taking leave at a wrong time. Just when I’m about to go on leave, I was informed that the codes will be ready by this Friday and the system will go live beginning of next month. I can only say luckily I told my boss that I’m extending my leave else I really don’t know how to save myself in the meeting yesterday. But I ended up with more worries… and unease. I hate going on leave knowing something will happen.. arghhhh…

Two, I came back to see a pretty postcard.. and after some serious consideration plus asking the imaginary yellow bird (mentioned in Mitch Albom’s Tuesdays with Morrie) on my shoulder if I should enlightened my friend that postcards are never private (whether it is the postman, or anybody involved in the delivery will tend to read them.. even if I don’t haha) I decided to inform her. But no matter how much thought I put in the message, the message still went across with the wrong effect. Sometimes I wonder if a child believes in Santa Claus, should you tell her the truth or should you just let her believe it forever or figure it out herself one day?

Three, my spectacle has caught news that I’m going to ditched it after my operation.. and decided to first retire itself. Which means Blindness! Sian.. I rather my contacts retire than my specs.. because I can’t wear contacts the whole day.. Now I’m only praying that my mum could find an optician to make a pair of spec for me asap.

Four, I’m still planning my itinerary.. and dad just asked to go a few more places which means need to find out more.. zzzz… and without my specs now, surfing seems a giddy affair..

Five, I'm sleepy hahaha... zzzzzzzzzz

0 comments: