Latest Art Work

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Neither Magic Nor Risk

This is in response to Paulo Coelho's Magic or Risk post (Source: Paulo Coelho's Blog)

Commenter Aart (I vaguely remember this commentor once comment on my another Paulo Coelho's article haha... a very loyal fan indeed) had reminded me about this website.. I usually only have a habit of reading other sites when reading their books and I have not been able to borrow much of Paulo Coelho's books either because the previous time, my uni lib said I have graduated and refused to let me borrow (hee hee so I went a roundabout and used my brother's card last Saturday.. that is why I managed to borrow Like the Flowing River.. the only prob is his loaning period is so much shorter than mine.. zzz..)

Anyway back to the question. Paulo Coelho asked
Would you try to find your soul mate through magic or by taking risks, making mistakes?
I concur with one of the commenter, I prefer for God to reveal to me too. Though hmm.. I was thinking can GA be my soul mate as in.. hmm.. I don't know.. I don't feel like finding my soul mate. If it is meant to be, then just appear.. if not then just disappear... hahaha

0 comments: