Latest Art Work

Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Sprint Cleaning 2008

I thought of this phrase last Sunday noon when I suddenly started to panic about my spring cleaning. It is an annual ritual that I will execute. My spring cleaning usually take a few days although this time, it took about a month. In the process I will usually re-read some letters, look through my key chain collections (took some photos for some collections) and stamp collections (haha by then is dinner time so got lazy to take photos already).

I still remember that Sunday was a rainy Sunday. And I got lazy that I decided to skip gym. Besides I had wanted to finish my spring cleaning. Weirdly I ended up eating more junk food that day though. Not sure is it the spring cleaning burn the calories away thus making me hungry that I kept munching away.

Anyway I did manage to finish the clean up that Sunday although I ended up hiding some stuff under my bed again. But the amount is considerably lesser than last year as this year I harden my heart and throw out certain stuff. The only problem is I was trying to recycle most of the stuff I throw out and ended up with quite a bagfuls of plastic, paper and toys. As these “rubbish” took up a corner of my room, my parents started nagging at me to throw them away.

Hmm I also managed to finish "The Rape of Nanking" by Iris Chang which really is such a sad book that it made me depressed that period when I was reading it. To hear the selfish nature of mankind which causes disunity and defeat. To hear the beastly nature that causes pain and suffering... Sighz I really wonder how most survived such terrible times. It hurts even to hear the encounter. Anyway to balance myself, I ended up watching Goong S which though may be on unrequited love and politics but still has some love and humour felt.

After finish clearing up my room, I guess I feel less stressed too. And I started taking photos of my "new" room for fun. With a lighter heart, I hope I can concentrate on my studies better now.

Happy Chinese New Year to All! May all your wishes come true this year =D

0 comments: