Latest Art Work

Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Spring Cleaning Moi Pig



I did that test a few months ago and happen to see the saved screenshot today while clearing my thumbdrive. Yah I have to start burning my last sem notes and prepare for my new sem that will start next week. Sighz I'm still vexed about my study notes. Every year, I will start asking my mum, should I keep these notes? Every year, I threw away some notes. Only to keep half of what I throw, as rough paper. I think I can still find my secondary school notes in my rough paper pile (maybe even primary school notes).

That reminds me, DOC, I'm packing room not playing room lor haha. Dunno why you say I play room.. hmm..

Sighz, my neck is still irritated.. dunno why I developed an irritation while packing these notes 2 days ago. Argh.. And I'm still vexed. Over 2 years, I generated so much notes for my masters that it is spilling ... Argh someone save me.. haha!

0 comments: