Latest Art Work

Sunday, December 16, 2007

What Kind of Guy Will You Fall For?


What Kind of Guy Will You Fall For?

You would fall for the gentleman. Keep an eye out for your love at your next formal or field trip to the opera. Watch out for bad boys who walk on the inside of the curb and don't hold the door for you, and you'll end up with the guy who's suave, sophisticated, and classy through-and-through.
Find Your Character @ BrainFall.com


Bflygal's comments: Hmm guess so.. but I don't really like Prince William leh.. I remember in secondary school, my classmate was quite "into" him.. and I'm like hmm.. the only thing I share in common with him is his parents married the same year as my parents did, and that my parents might have taken some photo of the royal wedding gift during their honeymoon?? (oh and another common point but i shall not divulge haha)... anyway heck, not interested.. I'm only interested in the Pound/SG rate to drop so that I can go London next year.

0 comments: