Latest Art Work

Monday, December 24, 2007

Piece of Cake

I was reading an email titled “Piece of Cake” today.

A mother had asked a dispirited daughter if she wants a cake. The daughter replied yes.
The mother then proceeds to offer some cooking oil, a couple of raw eggs and some flour or baking soda then.
The daughter was puzzled because all these are inedible.
To which the mother replies: "Yes, all those things seem bad by themselves. But when they are put together in the right way, they make a wonderfully delicious cake!

The mail states that God works the same way too. He made us go through the bad and difficult times. But there is an order to it, and it will work towards the good and positive results. So long we trust God.

Haha it is such a coincidental that today, I was given a total of 3 pieces of cake just for the first half of the day already. This year we received quite a few cakes and my colleague had been sweet to save one piece for me last week. It is still in the fridge because I’m full already. Plus tomorrow I’m not even at home to enjoy it so no point bringing back. Later on still got log cake. I think I have one too many pieces of cake today haha.

0 comments: