Latest Art Work

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

2008 Horoscope

Source: Ask Oracle
Yearly Horoscope For Virgo

The trends for you this year are most strange and amusing – you will learn to do things just for the love of it, and be paid back in equal measure, in both spheres of your life. You will love what you do, and others will just catch up the vibes. You will feel a kind of freedom – I don’t know how this is going to turn out for you in material terms, but I can be sure of one thing – you will surely cherish this period of your life for a long time to come. Could you ask for more?

Luck will be on your side in case you are thinking about a rolling your dice on some project or speculation, but if I were you, I would not overdo it. Other than that, there is a lot of traveling, and the good part is that most of it involves your companion or group of friends or coworkers. But yes, this period calls for introspection. Sure you were trying to make things perfect and improving upon you personal relations and all, but may be you are just lost from within. May be you don’t know who you are and what you want any more! This personal reconstruction will take years, but now is the time to start.

Things will change and it will get more and more difficult to fit in. Those very personal relations that you worked on, won’t work out well, and cause disturbance in your household and office. That’s why what I advised above is so important. Take care of your health and try to refine you image. You will get through this year with a lot many positives, as a totally different person.

Bflygal's comments:
Was reading i-weekly prediction and felt weird that the whole para is totally relevant to me. Decided to do a lucky search via google.. and once again this para sounds pretty relevant.. 5 more days, promise myself on the last day I will unload everything. The signs are there, I shouldn't be wrong this time. Just need some tidying up, need some time, need some more energy. I really am drained.

Stressor thought I wanted to make some changes and was procrastinating. But I just want to get over 2007 asap. Because the emotional baggage is too burdensome. Actually in some sense, stressor is right. It still can be considered as a procrastination, just that in terms of priority, this is like so low priority. Of course, based on my yardstick, nothing is more important than my family, studies and work.

Anyway had wanted to post an interesting Xmas encounter yesterday but ended up shopping and was too tired (and kinda broke haha.. more to come still) to write it down. Maybe if I pulled off the same stance on New Year Day, I will write the encounter and do some "conclusion". Hurry hurry back to my fyp... hmm feel like taking a nap first tho... zzz

0 comments: