Latest Art Work

Monday, November 26, 2007

Let go? Forget? Trust?

In a blurry state of mind, I saw kaixinkitkat’s latest post <放下與忘記>

This phrase struck me “放下從前一段感情,才能追求將來”. It had emphasized 放下 and not 忘掉. I always believed too that one should not forget the past because it is the past that makes my present me. Thus I never regret meeting those whom I have met, even though for some, I wish never to see them again.

“看著眼前的你,誰又料得到,多年後,記憶原來從不曾退去?”
“放下與忘記,是兩回事。”

There isn’t so much years between us thus there isn’t so much changes in him. As usual he is late though and I was rushing to school so we only had a brief conversation. Although I had contemplated cancelling the meeting because I really wanted to head school early and find my classmate to finish up the agreement. But I wanted to clear up this last entanglement especially since it involves money and I never like to be bound by money. Sigh need to find some time to settle it fast. Anyway I managed to make it in time to discuss with her and finish up what should be done.

DOC is right. There is no trick. Everything is fated. Everything is meant for.
“所以對於人家來説,只要我什麽都不做,已經是一份最好的禮物”

The best present hmm… I was thinking maybe God finally answered my prayers and gave a pretty good present. Everytime I visit Goddess of Mercy, I pray for his well-being. So God finally took him in and care for him. And make him trust people again.

Actually, how much trust did he place in those years? I don’t dare to ask. While on the topic of patents, my classmate realized the loophole is such that Singapore will just approve unless someone object. This works similar to the registry of marriage. And there is a site you can check if the guy is married or not. So if you are going to marry this person, will you ever use that site to check if he/she is married already? One of them said he wouldn’t, because if she meant to lie to him, there are other ways to execute the lie. How much trust should a couple has?

It suddenly occurred to me that if I had been graded on my capacity of a girlfriend, I might not even get 10 marks out of 100. Not knowing someone’s religion for that whole period, not able to let him trust you, not able to communicate effectively, not able to comfort him on a particular incident. She is a failure.

Today’s air con has malfunction. Thank goodness. I shall submit my assignment and concentrate on my last assignment as well as my project before I am graded a failure as a student too.

0 comments: