Latest Art Work

Friday, October 12, 2007

A Heavy Heart

看不开。
No matter how much I tried to convince myself, I just cannot let go.

是我执著 ,是我任性。
It has to be my fault, somehow.

忍。
Why does it have a knife on top of the heart? And a tear drop on its left?

The day has arrived but I feel no happiness. Early in the morning, I could not even breathe well. It is as if so many things are cluttered into my ventilation system, congesting my mind.

Coincidentally, the thing I was waiting for finally got credited in. I had contemplated postponing for one more week. But I remember I once told my friend, if I had to wait another 6 more months, I might commit suicide. And I am not the type of person to seek death. She said I was exaggerating haha. Later another person ask me to postpone too, I replied I might have depression. He said I was too extreme. Haha that day, I have to agree I would be foolish to really seek death or get depressed because of it.

But today, I really am at my lowest ebb. Senior has gone cycling and I have nobody to bully. The other guy whom I can discuss has gone holidaying for a week already. Actually even if they are around, I will still be isolated. I chose to be silent today. Maybe I’m afraid to think more, dwell more, and cry more.

When I started typing this post, I was trying hard to compose myself. Senior says when you can solve a bug and be their saviour, you will feel proud. But when you cannot find the bug no matter what, it gets very stressful. This stress has been with me for more than a week. And nobody, absolutely nobody is able to help me. Maybe I did not seek help. Between creating a new system and maintaining existing systems, every programmer knows that creating a new system is easier. Besides since it is new and if you do not have the time, you can always don’t develop it. Of course that is not the correct work attitude.

I really have no idea where the bug is and how I can solve their problem. Everyday I am just letting them “vent” in a sense. They will ask me look at that record, but I know looking doesn’t solve their problem. And my only solution to them, they are not taking it because it is tedious. And I know they, like me, are just listening “in one ear, out the other”. Because the data did not change, and the error is still there.

Maybe I am too focussed on this problem which affects my mood. Thankfully I managed to stabilize myself already. I hope to stay this mood till the day ends. After all, I have to be clear and coherent to convey my intention.

Anyway this morning was doing a mini test in MyPaper and the results states I’m very concerned about environment and the environment affects me easily. I guess it is true. I love Mother Nature mah haha.

注重环境
你喜欢干净,简洁的感觉,讨厌繁琐的事物。你在意心灵和周围环境的融洽,任何一个恶劣的环境都会影响你的心情。你喜欢的环境或许是优雅静谧的,或许是热闹喧嚣的,或许是阴暗闭塞的,一切都依感受来决定。

劝告:
很多时候我们都无法选择环境,所以学习适应环境,人,事物是必须的。看看窗外,其实已经有幅风景在你身边,它叫自然。

2 comments:

Wisely said...

哦看不開,那你可以隨身攜帶一副“外斜視”眼鏡,有須要時戴戴,把眼球的焦距拉開一點便能暫時舒緩這個“鬥雞眼”的問題。

-OvO-

你知道執著和固執的分別嗎?固執是不肯聽取別人的意見和不接受無法改變的事實,是反面的。執著是不願對可以改變的事情作出讓步,堅持對人對事的要求,所以是正面的。

至於這個“忍”字,刀刃緊鎖着鋒利的刀鋒,免得它把脆弱的心一分爲二。整個字的關鍵就在於你所說的這顆“眼淚”了。

長期憂鬱是一种使人身心都感到萬分疲倦的狀態,它不但逐漸侵蝕那人的健康和情緒,對他的工作、社交等都有負面的影響。部分的憂鬱症病患者(尤其是比較嚴重的那種)的確定會有自殺的傾向,所以除非你可肯定朋友是在與你開玩笑,要不然任何尋死的意向都是不容忽視的。

哈哈,不過我覺得你的情緒起伏比較特出,所以患雙極性憂鬱症的機會高一點。其實每個人都會有憂鬱的時候,除非這情緒持續幾個月和嚴重影響到那人的生活質素、行爲和社交,要不然一段短時間的情緒低落是不足以構成醫學上的憂鬱症的。

人的情緒和身體一樣,偶爾也會生病的,有人說憂鬱是“情緒感冒”,正所謂“病向淺中醫”,多找人傾訴未必能夠解決問題,但至少心靈上會得到一點慰籍。哈哈,你一定會說我長氣到不得了,看來自己是時候去物色一所老人院了。=]

Butterflygalz said...

Say before already, if I ever succumb to a mental illness, it should be bipolar. But then the chance is not high. Because I will never allow myself to be at that stage and let my parents worry only.

看不开,就用听. That's what Guu says haha =D