Latest Art Work

Tuesday, October 09, 2007

At first sight marks one's destiny


“Secrets”
“Follow the notes upon a journey
At first sight marks one's destiny
Once the voyage comes to an end
Return lies within hasty key”

<<不能說的秘密>>

Interpretation :
Playing the notes will allow one to embark on a journey The first person you see will be the one who will be able to see you To return to the present, play the piece quickly

I still remember I had wanted to watch the movie when it was out for screening. And that I had almost caught it on the big screen. But something crop up for my friend. After that, I lost the urge to watch the movie. I did hear the OST though.

Later on, I heard Chong Qing mention about watching the dvd and he regret not having caught it on big screen. And I wonder, is it really that good? I made a mental note to watch it on small screen.. except as usual I forgot. Till my friend asked me what's the name of Jay Chou's latest movie 2 Sundays ago. He reminded me about the incident.

Actually, I don't mind not watching it big screen. I never wanted to anyway. I only pondered about something else. But I guess in life there are always questions left unanswered. There are always secrets that cannot be told. And sometimes, even when you do tell your secret, you might not gain the trust and belief those people would give you. You end up ridiculed and shattered because someone broke his trust towards you.

Which is why I have so much secrets. Nah it is because I'm a girl and girl tends to keep secrets haha.

Anyway I love the piano scenes. I love the scores they performed. I love the way the scenes were taken, the scenery. Aww.... I shall close my eyes...

p/s : That picture was a picture of my new clothes hanger.. I broke my old old one again haha.. Cute right =D

0 comments: