Latest Art Work

Friday, September 21, 2007

Oracle Reading - 19th Sept

Mother Healing

“As your feelings toward your mother heal, your desires manifest more rapidly and accurately.”
By drawing this card, Heaven asks you to release some remaining “mother issues”. Give the entire situation to Heaven, knowing that everything is in the hands of Infinite Spirit. The situation may heal in unexpected ways. Be unconcerned with how it heals, and be vigilant in releasing any lower energies connected to your mother that could interfere with your life’s mission.
By releasing any mother issues to Heaven, your heart opens further to accepting joy and blessings into your life. Your mother benefits when you’re happy, whether or not she’s consciously aware of it. Be willing to forgive and release old issues relating to yourself, your mother, mother figures, or anyone connected to your mother. By cleaning your inner house, you invite new love, opportunities, abundance, and healing energy to enter your life.

Bflygal's comments:
I had asked the mermaids & dolphins, what messages they bring forth to me. And they gave me this card. Twice. With the work of the divine magic. My initial interpretation is they wish me to be more motherly haha. There is a matter I still owe GA my answer. My excuse is it concerns long term money issue and I must bid my time. But there is another reason to my procrastination. And the card reminded me that reason again. I am trying to give up a lot of things, but there is something I should not give up. I saw how Dr. Wang Pu Fen (in Last Breakthrough) fulfils his calling despite his dad’s dissatisfaction. And I told myself, I have to learn to be like him. I remember promising myself to have a clear mind but a warm heart. There should be a way to work that out.

Anyway I wouldn’t comment if oracle reading is accurate or not. Every single oracle card, if drawn, is able to interpret some part of your life. It is how you interpret it.

0 comments: