Latest Art Work

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Hong Kong

I finally went back to retrieve this site link, and post it for one reason…

DOC! When are you going back Hong Kong? Can bring me along????

Haha, actually it has been more than 10 years since I visited Hong Kong. I was 10 then and the only memories I have of it is a closed Ocean’s Park and the McDonalds. And a bear bear and a Chirstmas hat that my mum’s friend had bought for my brother and me.

Anyway DOC, this post is just to wake you up from your hectic schedule of studying.. and tell you study hard but rest well too!

1 comments:

Wisely said...

Haha holiday seems so distant to me nowadays, hope to go back a few years later to give grandma a surprise on her 80th birthday but anyways, will see how things go then.

Hmm yah, the "christmas atmosphere" in HK is quite strong with lots of decorations and celebrations on the streets.

Haha do take care too and eat well! =]