Latest Art Work

Saturday, August 18, 2007

Budget Shopping

Hmm shopping is addictive or so claimed by my classmate. How about budget shopping?

It all started last Sunday when I had planned to rummage Metro’s closing down sales only to be informed it had closed down 2 days ago. Gosh, have I not been shopping for very long? Why couldn’t it have waited another 2 days? Sighz..

Anyway I ended up eyeing a t-shirt in Giordano that was going for 50% discount. Unfortunately it did not have my size and the outlet in TM was in a messy state that I gave up fishing for my size. But I went home with a pair of shoes from Bata’s clearance sale which I had glimpsed through that few days ago (but did not shop because I was rushing to meet someone).

A few days later, I visited a few Giordano’s outlets before finding my size in Bugis. Interestingly, I realised Bugis no longer has a shop selling CDs and I ended up back to my hometown to buy Corrinne May’s Beautiful Seed. I guess it is the only item I bought this week that does not have any discount haha.

Then on Friday, I found out that Esprit has an outlet in Yishun. And I ended up with a blouse from there. I thought it would be the last item bought this week and had planned to write this post to conclude… but I delayed it for my project report.

And my budget shopping continued on Saturday haha. At first I saw ebase having sale but I did not really look (even though there were a few pieces that were pretty tempting) as my friend had already arrived. Then after the event ended, I was lazy and just went straight home. But I was once again tempted by Giordano Blu and O.A.M.C sale and went home with a blue skirt haha.

Luckily school is starting, so my shopping should stop. Most importantly, luckily it is only budget shopping and I have yet to spend half the amount my classmate had spent.. Phew!

Oh ya while thinking about budget shopping, I came across an article on Hongkong’s Lantou. It is a place I wanted to visit because they always mentioned it in their TV shows haha. Then the article mentioned their outlet shopping area - Citygate. Oh no, I’m so tempted to go there now! Maybe when it is time to do a wardrobe revamp, I shall get my stuff there. Tempting!

0 comments: