Latest Art Work

Friday, June 29, 2007

Questions of the Day

How much do you trust yourself?

As usual, another article from Eugene Loh's A Slice of Life, 938LIVE, a station of MediaCorp Radio invoke my thoughts on this question.

His line "Self-love is radiant and attractive" leaves quite a deep impression on me. Vaguely remember a friend had discuss a topic similar to this idea.

Another interesting paragraph:
"You have to develop a healthy sense of self-worth in your own uniqueness. There is only one You, so work on what makes you special. Your family loves you. Your friends love you. Your partner loves you. How could you not love yourself?"


Haha so the next question I'm asking is
How much do you love yourself?

Next time someone ask you "How much do you love me?", maybe you should ask them back. Because I believed it is a sign of insecurity brewing already.

Anyway the article is entitled "Loving Yourself for Relationship Peace of Mind". Interesting title right!

0 comments: