Latest Art Work

Thursday, June 14, 2007

A Letter from Mars

Source : Hanbooks

I saw it on i-weekly program schedule that time and wanted to see what show it is. However that day, I was pretty tired and missed the beginning. I thought never mind then.. just miss the beginning. However being too tired, I ended up recording the show... and I ended the recording time too early and missed the ending.

Thus I got pretty fed up because now I can make no head nor tail of this show. I had almost wanted to borrow the movie from the video shop. The only reason is most people do not find it a fantastic show and I don't feel like splurging to something that typical.

So I took very long before I finally got to see the Head and the Tail... today. The thing is I had only missed just a few seconds. Sighz that is always the problem with me. I remember there was another movie that I missed the ending and I search very long before finding a 10 seconds ending.

Actually the review is right, this show is not fantastic. The guy is not every good looking. The story line is predictable. The female protagonist is pretty though.

There is a significance in watching finish this movie though, to make head and tail out of it ah. Haha... and through the beginning, I found a pretty glass ball. It was given by the female protagonist's dad. He said is a gift from Mars. I find it as pretty as the moon too haha.




I'm wondering, will I get to go Mars soon?

1 comments:

Edwin said...

everyone gets to go to mars as long as they imagine it.