Latest Art Work

Sunday, June 03, 2007

大头芬的世界 - Exam attitude?

Source : 933 Podcast

Today, I randomly pick an episode to hear again. Weirdly, everytime I pick an episode, it somehow matches my mood. In that episode, she mention that she wants to do something. Problem is she did not mention what she wants to do, so I had to keep going back and forward to figure out... at the time of writing, I have not figured out what she wants to do.

But I realised something, Da Tou Fen's exam attitude is the same as mine. Everytime after exams, I hate to discuss the questions with my classmates. I hate to know where I went wrong. In the end, I am always the first to fly out of the exam hall, and the first to catch the bus home.

I still remember in my secondary school days, how my good friend tried to catch up with me. In some sense, at least he never chided me for my attitude problem, which I'm thankful.

Actually over the years, nobody ever really chided me for such an attitude. Maybe they never noticed either? Weirdly, my current classmates will actually make fun of me for such an attitude. They were pretty humourous to say that I could have reach home revising just when they were waiting for the bus home. So exaggerating.

Anyway I know they were just kidding. Just that hearing Da Tou Fen talking about her exam attitude trigger my thoughts...

Hearing Da Tou Fen's love life seems very complicated, but very real. Her friend, Da Na Bing, is even more interesting. She bought herself a TV to watch in the hostel, and started exercising and thus slim down a while. Because she had some personal problems and was doing all these to get out of this rainstorm.

Hmm I think I know what Da Tou Fen wants to do already... They say time heals all wounds. But how does time heals a broken heart which cannot be seen physically? My friend asked me why everybody asks him to move on, how does one really move on? In the end, he chose to withdraw. Da Tou Fen has also withdrawn from the society. I guess that is the common reaction of most human beings. To withdraw. To break down. To disappear...

Should I continue listening to Da Tou Fen????

0 comments: