Latest Art Work

Friday, May 11, 2007

Jake Shimabukuro Feat. Jennifer Perri - Wish on my star

I wouldn't change a thing about you
I wouldn't ask the green to be blue
I wouldn't ask the birds not to fly,
or change in the sky, or turn hello to good-bye.

I wouldn't ask the birds not to sing
I wouldn't ask the phone not to ring
I just couldn't ask the wind not to blow,
or a boat not to row, or a trees all to go sorrow.

You are amazing just as you are
You are a flower in the spring, and you lay in morning breeze
And I adore you, just the way you are.
You are not the star that I wish on
You are the wish on my star.

Bflygal's comments : Closed my eyes while listening to this song gives me a relaxed feeling. The words sounds so sad and yet so melodious. The lady in the picture just love the guy the way he is. When the song ended, I actually complained it is too short... but maybe that is why I just can't have enough of it. I was told it is in the Hula Girls' OST. Between this song and Hula Girl, I prefer this song...

0 comments: