Latest Art Work

Sunday, April 01, 2007

Pursuit of Happyness

Utterly depressing is what I can say of this movie.

I knew it will be a typical storyline where he will have a happy ending in the end. But his happy ending lasted less than 1 minute. Too short for me to feel happy for him. Because I felt torturous for too long. If everything bad could happen, then he got everything bad and nothing good. Except for times where he managed to sell his machine to a doctor. That is one of the rare times he will smile. And when he faced his son, his fatherly love impressed me.

If I am going through half of his tortures, I think I might have killed myself or turned myself into a hermit and embarked on a mission of mediation. Actually I don't know what I will do. But I really doubt I have his energy to keep persevering on.

I'm quite impressed with his determination. Something about his determined attitude reminds that I must be stronger too hee hee! Never Give Up!

0 comments: