Latest Art Work

Monday, April 02, 2007

Do profiles matter?

This question came into my mind suddenly. Do profiles matter? Why is it that when you change your profile in Friendster, everybody in your contact list will be informed? Maybe if it is a piece of good news, they can share with you. And if it isn’t, they will tread more carefully.

I hesitated to update my profile. I remember I did update once, but I changed it back because I did not want friends asking me about it. But this time, I see that it is really time to change since the other party has changed too. It seems more right to update it. And maybe it helps me inform my friends of a topic that I do not know how to broach about. Maybe my friends will scold me, maybe they will ask questions. And maybe I do not want to entertain all these.

Self discipline means doing the things that you don’t like but it must be done. Do profiles matter? Guess so.

1 comments:

Alan said...

Does profile matter? I guess so... you have the same after thoughts as me, though in the end I just went ahead with it. Maybe its better to face it than to avoid it much as I want to.