Latest Art Work

Monday, April 16, 2007

The Hospital



I watched this show at that time when I got tired of learning Cantonese, and I got stuck to it. Initially the show kept me thinking about doctor ethics and politics, the dilemmas they faced, how helpless they can be. But towards the end, the show gets very draggy as it focused on Su Yi Hua and how everybody left him, be it the girl he loved (Guan Xin), his good friend, his patient. Thus when it finally reached the ending, I actually breathed a sign of relief. Actually, it is also because I'm finally freed haha. Because of this show, I couldn't concentrate on my NN report. So when I finally watched finish it, I finally managed to write the preliminary findings. The only problem is for that past few days, I kept getting mind block on how to tackle the next part of the report.

Anyway when I finally watched the ending, I felt it was good. It kind of cleared up everything and concluded everything. And at that time, I hailed Guan Xin as my idol. Too bad Singapore is too small else I also want to be like her, quit my job travel around and find my calling. Of course I can leave Singapore but it is definitely easier when you are a citizen travelling around other parts of your country. I once told my friend, a girl can be soft-hearted but when she finally make up her mind, there is no way one can break her resolve. When Guan Xin decided to give up the relationship, the second time, she was really determined to move on and start her life anew. The last episode had very beautiful scenery and those lush greenery really makes me felt at ease.

I guess this show really make me think and ask a lot of questions about life and death. Guan Xin said that somewhere in that village, there is a big stone high up on a mountain. The villagers will go to the stone once in their life, to find their calling. At this stone, Guan Xin felt that she could reach out and touch the heaven too. I wish to go there and find my calling too haha.

0 comments: