Latest Art Work

Sunday, April 22, 2007

200 Pounds Beauty

Site:http://www.hancinema.net/korean_movie_200_Pounds_Beauty.php


Image Source : http://www.hancinema.net

It is just a short review of a movie who I never really watch in full concentration, because the subtitles I had were bad. I'm not sure if I will watch again though. Because even though the subtitles are bad, I managed to understand the show well enough.

And I was enjoying those concert parts especially the effects. Very awesome!

Anyway just want to say this is a typical story of a girl who thought she could gain everything by losing weight, but ended up realising that she not only lost her weight, she lost her good friend, her dad, and most importantly she lost herself. When one lost herself, she cannot go anywhere. Luckily she managed to find herself once again, as the girl who was fat, who went plastic surgery, who loves to sing.

The female lead, Kim Ah-Jung, has a fabulous body though. The legs were really lean and beautiful and her figure is good. Just couldn't stand her when she acted clumsy. Too exaggerated. Haha!

Sometimes I wonder why does woman goes surgery? For the guy's sake? If so, isn't the guy at fault. Then why does the guy never appreciate what the woman does, and instead insist on natural beauty which is still about a fabulous body. Paradoxical!

0 comments: