Latest Art Work

Monday, March 26, 2007

Tears / Nada sousou - “A Stream of Tears” / 蔡淳佳 - 陪我看日出

In Henry Fielding's novel Tom Jones, Squire Allworthy demands, "Look you, Mr. Dowling..., do not hesitate nor prevaricate; but answer faithfully and truly to every question I ask."

Prevaricate means to deviate from the truth. "Prevaricate" is less accusatory and softens the bluntness of "lie," usually implying that someone is evading the truth rather than purposely making false statements.

I tend to prevaricate but I never knew that because of this, I was condemned. It hurts to hear that from a friend I grew to trust due to recent events. I know I should not brood over it, and that no matter how low I feel, attitude matters and attitude will help me through this ordeal. And I'm quite grateful that he and another friend helped me see light through something though he may not have realised it. Sad that I will lose a friend because of this reason but I have already tried to change. Just that it is too late.

I was searching for a wallpaper that represents tears. While searching, I found that Nada Sou Sou means a stream of tear. Sad. I guess I will not be watching this movie already. There is still vcd though. Must fill my mind with happy thoughts haha.

Anyway I found the piece in http://www.deviantart.com/view/24765660/
The artist is Edgen and his description of his piece of artwork is
Life comes crashing down. Uncertainty, and motivation kicks in forcing you to see things differently. Tears are not always considered a sadness. Some are just beautiful to look at.

Exactly what I felt. It is now my wallpaper and background for my blogs.

涙そうそう
作詞 森山 良子
作曲 BEGIN
唄 夏川 りみ
*0
Lyrics: Moriyama RyoukoComposition: BEGIN
Vocals: Natsukawa Rimi
Original
古いアルバムめくり ありがとうってつぶやいた
いつもいつも胸の中 励ましてくれる人よ
晴れ渡る日も 雨の日も 浮かぶあの笑顔
想い出遠くあせても
おもかげ探して よみがえる日は 涙そうそう
一番星に祈る それが私のくせになり
夕暮れに見上げる空 心いっぱいあなた探す
悲しみにも 喜びにも 想うあの笑顔
あなたの場所から私が
見えたら きっといつか 会えると信じ 生きてゆく
晴れ渡る日も 雨の日も 浮かぶあの笑顔
想い出遠くあせても
さみしくて 恋しくて 君への想い 涙そうそう
会いたくて 会いたくて 君への想い 涙そうそう

Transliteration

furui arubamu (album) mekuri arigatou tte tsubuyaita
itsumo itsumo mune no naka hagemashite kureru hito yo
harewataru hi mo ame no hi mo ukabu ano egao
omoide tooku asete mo
omokage sagashite yomigaeru hi wa nada sousou
ichiban hoshi ni inoru sore ga watashi no kuse ni nari
yuugure ni miageru sora kokoro ippai anata sagasu
kanashimi ni mo yorokobi ni mo omou ano egao
anata no basho kara watashi ga
mietara kitto itsuka aeru to shinji ikite yuku
harewataru hi mo ame no hi mo ukabu ano egao
omoide tooku asete mo
samishikute koishikute kimi e no omoi nada sou sou
aitakute aitakute kimi e no omoi nada sou sou

Translation

I whisper “thank you”, as I leaf through this old photograph album,
to one who always cheered me on, within my heart
And should the memories of that smile I think of, *1
come rain or shine, fade away into the distance
They return in the days I search for a glimpse of your face, a stream of tears
Almost a habit now, I wish upon the very first star *2
Looking within the evening skies for you with all my heart
The memories of that smile I think of, in sorrow or joy
And if you can see me, from where you are
I’ll live on, believing that someday we’ll meet again
And should the memories of that smile I think of,
come rain or shine, fade away into the distance
In loneliness and yearning - my feelings for you, a stream of tears
If only we could meet, if only we could meet - my feelings for you, a stream of tears

Source : http://encyclopedia.wordpress.com/2006/03/04/nada-sousou-natsukawa-rimi/

Actually 蔡淳佳 also sung this song before. It is called 陪我看日出

蔡淳佳 - 陪我看日出
曲︰BEGIN
詞︰梁文福

雨的氣息是回家的小路
路上有我追著你的腳步
腳下邊保存著昨天的溫度
你抱著我就像溫暖的大樹


雨下了走好路 這句話我記住
風再大吹不走囑咐
雨過了就有路 像那年看日出
你牽著我穿過了霧
叫我看希望就在黑夜的盡處

哭過的眼看歲月更清楚
想一個人閃著淚光是一種幸福
又回到我離開家的小步
你送著我滿天燕子都在飛舞

重唱 *,*

雖然一個人 我並不孤獨
在心中你陪我看每一個日出

0 comments: