Latest Art Work

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Ghost Earthquake

Today, tremors were felt in Singapore due to the earthquakes in Indonesia.

Usually when such things, the east side will not be affected. But today, this earthquake's tremor could actually be felt in the east. And by my dad. Hee hee!

Apparently he was in my room using my computer when he suddenly felt someone shaking him. Plus the fact that he was alone as my mum went out and my grandpa was asleep, his imagination went abit wild. He actually thought that something had come to disturb him. And he was wondering in the broad daylight, how come will have such thing. He thought maybe he was daydreaming but the monitor was shaking. And the toy soldier hanging on my shelf was shaking too. Then he thought maybe is electric shock so he quickly shut the computer down and went to buy lunch. Only when he came back and watch news did he realised that there was earthquake in Indonesia. And he realised that just now what he felt was the tremor.

Because we never felt tremor in the east before, an earthquake tremor was the last thing my dad will think of. But it is funny that the first thing he thought of was a ghost shaking him.

Anyway I heard that my cousin also felt giddiness while at work in the central area. And that the building was shaking. However she thought it was just the building being old and her colleagues all decided to have an early lunch since it keep shaking. Unfortunately when they came down, they realised how pack the building was as everybody were trying to evacuate.

Gosh. I guess this time, the tremor must be pretty bad. Considering some school even cancelled school and my friend's sister training was cancelled too. Hmm but I think I will remember my dad's reaction for a long time hee hee. A ghost by the name Earthquake ....

0 comments: