Latest Art Work

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

花樣少年少女

I finally finish Hana Kimi. The main theme is 偷偷爱你. In the end, the couple chose to hide their feelings, their secret. And just continue life as per normal. The reason is because secretly in love is also an expression of love. That is what the male lead says. Maybe they are very happy with the current status quo and is afraid of toppling the balance.

Maybe it is afraid of what declaring might bring about. Afterall if the school knows she is a girl, she will has to leave the school. To keep her by his side, they have to pretend they know nothing. To keep her by his side, they have to suppress their feelings. But they know love cannot be suppressed. Because the truth is, both already know that the other party likes each other. They just don't want to say it aloud.

Maybe it is like the song 懂了 by Tank

不该再浪费力气
做些迂回的事情
用眼神直接对你轻声细语
你没有别的表情
总微笑转过头去
轻易解开我传送的谜
如果这样还算不上有默契
至少能代表我们都够聪明

不用再问为什么
不用再说些什么
了了懂了
我们都一直爱着
不用再担心什么
不用再害怕什么
累了睡了
牵着手一起入梦了
wo……yeah

一直算不准天气
错过期待的场景
没在彩虹出现那刻说爱你
你一定善解人意
知道我想的事情
所以下雨不急忙回去
la……

I guess I do love this show even though sometimes I find the scenes over-react and they have too many story characters. Anyway now that I finally finished the series, I hope I can finally be serious in my studies. Hopefully.

0 comments: