Latest Art Work

Sunday, February 25, 2007

Wood-Fired Pizza

Quite an overdue post... Went to Al Dente @ Holland Village on my last day of the January Summer School. That was 26th Jan 2007. Oh ya, it is also considered the last Jan Summer School since next year the timetable will be a normal NUS timetable (provided I manage to make it till that far).



Anyway this place serves authentic Italian dishes and the reason why we went is because I wanted to try Wood Fired Pizza. Just curious to know what is special about it.





Indeed this pizza is so much different from Pizzahut type and hmm, I believe it is healthier too haha.

The side dish is Brushcetta with Parma Ham and sun dried tomatoes. I love sundried tomatoes. The dish was actually a pretty sight, so pretty that I forgot to take a picture. Sighz.

Link : http://www.aldente.com.sg

0 comments: