Latest Art Work

Friday, December 15, 2006

Naughty Tots

2001 - Something of minor significance happened to me and changed my perspective to life. I think I subtlety rejected 2 guys then.

2006 - The main point is both guys are now married or soon to be married. Really happy to hear these news because it is always sweet to see someone find their true love and enjoy their marriage bliss. But a naughty thought crept into my mind today while thinking about it. Maybe I was happy that I did not accept them too. Ha ha. Anyway they were of good calibre and takes care of EVERYBODY around them. Sweet, sensitive, gentlemanly! I sincerely wish them a merry merry xmas and enjoy this special FIRST xmas with their wife. Hmm but they don't see this post.. never mind, I had "broadcast" my good wishes and this should be sufficient. "p

0 comments: