Latest Art Work

Thursday, December 21, 2006

Junkies

Yesterday was talking to my classmate and realise how terrible we students are haha.

Now is examination period but she actually spent most of her time watching TV shows which she never watch before... imagine chn 8 9pm show, chn u 10pm show... you name it, she might have watched it haha.

Not that I am any better than her. The time I spent on neopetting could have been 10 times the time I spent on neopetting for the last 11 months. Of course I can say the reason is Decemeber is Advert Calendar Month and who doesn't love prezzies. But I'm just finding excuses for myself...

Worst, now that I'm at home for the past 2.5 days, I realised my intake of junk food has increased too. Maybe I'm at home and the temptation is higher.

Oh manz, I can't wait for friday to come .... Most of my classmate has the same feelings too.

0 comments: