Latest Art Work

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

无语问苍天 : 流星不再

无语's comics never fails to be thought-provoking. If I have half his talent, I would die in peace. Many years ago, I had wanted to use drawing for a certain topic. But I was unable to draw out my concept. And times goes by, my ideas floated by me. What is left are but photos.

Anyway I have side-tracked, back to the topic of his comic. The single word “”. Yesterday while watching the last episode of 金牌冰人, the matchmaker couple also wrote a . I can’t exactly remember what they say, but is to signify their deep love. It is a simple and yet profound word.

Surprisingly, 无语 had also used this “. His story was that he saw a shooting star that drew a “. He finds that star innocent, bright and simple. Subconsciously, I think he wishes for things to be simpler at times too. And subconsciously, I have the same wish too.

Life is too complicated at times. Sometimes we make our own life complicated. Other times, we don’t want to grow up so we find life complicated. Actually whether life is complicated or not, it really depends on your AQ. If your AQ is high, if you do not give up easily, if you don’t run away at every tribulation, you should be able to live a peaceful life.

Yesterday, the matchmaker couple did not run away from their tribulation. They had decided that they wish to be together and stuck with it. That is only why they are able to solve their problem. Some would say this is just a story plot, but life is also a story plot at times.

0 comments: