Latest Art Work

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Y.E.S 933 Music Diary Podcast

Today I remember about Y.E.S 933 Music Diary Podcast and decided to take a look at it. While listening, it brings me back to my school days. Those seem to be the innocent days yet it is definitely not innocent. What A loves B, but B loves C. Or both were long time friends but suddenly one party realized he/she love her. It does seem complicated right. Yet it does have the innocent element. I wonder why too.

The reason I am writing this blog is because I am still feeling down. Actually is not really depression type of feeling, more of helpless type. And I guess listening to Music Diary seems to aggravate the situation. In a sense I realized out there, there are so many people who will encounter the same situation as me. And all of them sounded so helpless, so “poor thing”. And I wonder why again.

Guess is the 什么 mode again. (Suddenly my brain keep playing the kiddy tone of什么, 什么, 什么)

Why is it when you want to give up something, the other party will then start to appreciate you?
Why is it that when you lose something, did you realize its importance?
Why is friendship so fragile? Isn’t it supposed to be a holly tree, forever evergreen?
Why do some people realize they like their best friend?
Why do some people refuse to accept their friend as a lover for fear of losing the friendship?
Why is it that even after refusing, the friendship is still lost in the end?
Why do we try all means to protect something we find precious, only to lose it still?
Why do some people still remember their first love?
Why do we reminiscence our past?
Why do we feel hurt even if the event had happened many years ago?

Most importantly,
Why is it when you hear a sad story or song, you will link it to a sad event of your life?

1 comments:

Wisely said...

Hmmm although I dont know what upsets you, little Marko draw you a pic, hope it will cheer you up abit =)

http://www.geocities.com/sja726/CIMG5129.JPG

Besides, you said before that you want your friends around you to be happy rite? Something to note is that they can only be happy when you yourself is happy in the 1st place. =)