Latest Art Work

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Slice of Life

There is only one reason why I blog this. To store the entry because my company blocked 938 Live website!!!

Reminded me of an article I read before, what if one day somebody hacks into blogger database and tampered its database. Scary thought right? Especially when I really am using blogger to store all my URLs now.

Blogger administrator, if you are reading this, I am suggesting why not have a feature like multiply.com where you allow the blog to be emailed again at its edit mode. Hmm although it is going to be very painful to email all my blogs again. I know that I do direct an email whenever I blog but most of the time I delete those emails because too much emails can be distracting haha. Must find time to make a blogger email account soon.

Talking about that, I feel like setting up a server. Must read up articles on it...

Anyway back to my topic, Slice of Life is another "story" that I love to hear... Ever since I hear 938 Live, I started listening to Slice of Life which teaches me to be more fulfilling in life. But I seldom practise it though "p

0 comments: