Latest Art Work

Friday, August 04, 2006

Addiction to YouTube & WQBQW

Wah I haven't been blogging for 3 months. Actually everyday, while walking to work, I have lots of stuff to say.. but the moment I reach office, I end up doing other stuff, and blogging becomes the last task that I want to execute in my to-do list.

And now that I'm trying to blog, I can't remember all the stories that run into my brain in the morning haha.

Maybe I shall update about myself then! Still being stuck in my comfort zone and living a life so comfortable that there are times I think I'm becoming LAZY & Lethargic. Ok other than the month of June where I was super stress because exams were coming and I was asking for last minute help!!!

After exams ended, my 2nd week of July was an interesting week. Coz my parents went to Tokyo and I'm home alone! Initially I thought that was a COOL idea. Drove to work daily, cook daily, wash clothes on alternate days, play game, watch tv .... but towards the last few days, I actually started missing my parents and was getting grumpy. Still remember my colleague was so shocked that I suddenly 'talk' to him so much. And told me must be coz I miss my parents. Only then did I realised yupz, I do miss my parents. Haha. Thank goodness by then, they were coming back the next day.

Then life is back to the normal. No housework needs to be done (phew!) Watch more tv, play more games. But somehow I was still doing work at least in the office.

Then comes mid july which is increment time. And suddenly my life turns for the worst?? Not that the increment was bad lah. It's pretty ok. It is just the timing. Suddenly I saw that I have only 1 urgent task to complete. And that I go home on time daily.

The worst part though is I got addicted to youtube. Haha I think I have gone bonkers too right. Imagine watching youtube daily that is what I have been doing for the past 1 week. I was just surfing for the beginning of Wang Zi Bian Qing Wa, and suddenly I become so addicted to Chen Qiao En that I'm viewing every videos on her, on 183 club, on 5566, on 7 Flower. Gosh if youtube is not down now, I think I am still watching youtube videos and not blogging at all.

Haha. Sometimes I think that I'm too easily addicted on something. Imagine a period of time I was so addicted to Da Jang Geum, I search everything on it e.g. Korean history, the cast, Lee Young Ann's news etc.

I wonder how I got over my addiction for Da Jang Geum. Hmm. I guess I got addicted to these female artistes because of a certain character they portray. I love Da Jang Geum for her determination. It is something that I wish I could be. To realised my dream at the end of the day.

As for Ye Tian Yu, maybe I like her because like her, I wish to marry a rich guy too?? Ok I was joking. I like her also because of her determination. I particularly like the frog story

以前有一隻青蛙,遇到乾旱,牠就想說要挖井找水喝,結果就挖著挖著,挖到一個大石頭,牠想說應該不可能了,牠就放棄,最後渴死了,可是其實牠隻要把那顆大石頭搬開,水就會出來了。所以緊要關頭不放棄的話絕望就會變成希望。

那我們現在算不算緊要關頭啊?
你想放棄的每一秒鐘都是緊要關頭。

Anyway while trying to find this motto, I came across a page with all the經典對白及精彩語錄 (http://dzh.mop.com/dwdzh/topic/readSub_28_6893128_0_0.html)

Here are a few of my personal favourites :

真愛是不能被放棄的。能被放棄的就不叫真愛。這個真愛不管你丟了一百次它還是會回到我身邊。

茼蒿:妳相信有如恆星般的愛情嗎?
天瑜:相信.
茼蒿:為什麼?
天瑜:因為相信比較幸福

唯有真愛出現,它才會緊緊的套住她的手指。

I guess I love all heart-wrenching love stories. Sometimes I can be quite a day-dreamer…

3 comments:

Wisely said...

剛剛看完你介紹的這個website,發現許多金句都似曾相識,唉...因爲其中有部分自己也曾經用過,現在囘想起來都覺得有點肉麻。不過話分兩頭,早知道愛情小品如此暢銷,我就應該編輯一部“衛斯理愛的宣言”,那就發財咯!=P

嘻嘻...上述一文純屬説笑,不過說真的,在眾多金句裏,我覺得最有趣的還是關於“接吻與人工呼吸的分別”這個話題。哈哈...在我認識的朋友中,別説是小學生,就算是一些成年人都分不清楚它們的區別。在此我可以說的是,人工呼吸在技巧和感覺上都比較簡單,或許我是一名機械人,所以會覺得救一個人比愛一個人容易。=)

Butterflygalz said...

接吻與人工呼吸的分別

奇怪,你这么多句子不选,偏偏选了这个最具有轰炸性的名词。这是男主角-明道, 在六月份的一个演唱会,因为用了此句吻了女主角-陈乔恩, 轰动了全场歌迷。也因为这个举动使到喜欢明恩组的人又开始有非分之想,使我对他们也如此痴,哈哈哈!

Wisely said...

完全不奇怪,認識我的人都知道我是一個醫學癡,所以對任何和人體結構有關的問題都比較有興趣。至於現今的樂壇,我根本無閒留意,相信已經落伍很久了,嘻嘻!