Latest Art Work

Thursday, January 02, 2020

2020 Blessings



I actually did not look forward to the end of 2019.. or the beginning of 2020. Because I don't even know what I was looking for. Which is why I did not even make any Xmas greetings, something which I had done for the past few years.

It was only when Lazy messaged me Merry Xmas did I realised I had forgotten my yearly habit haha. Not sure why, as I get older, I seem to talk lesser and lesser. Nowadays the only people I talk regularly to is actually my game friends. Weird right? Is like I am living in my virtual world more these days. Maybe because I don't really like my real world. Or maybe I really don't know how to make my real world right.

At the last seconds though, I did finally send out a NY greetings and spam. To see who will reply me and who willn't. I guess is a way to clean up my contacts if I ever want to.

Lastly, I saw this from my game saying "The first 3 blessings you spot will fall upon you this 2020!"
And I do like what I saw haha, so maybe I finally can look forward to 2020 now.

Image may contain: text
Source: Maplestory FB

p/s: The 3 blessings I saw are "Money, Success & Peace" haha. All which I welcome :)



0 comments: