Latest Art Work

Monday, July 15, 2019

Can you see... Can you hear...


曲:鄺靜欣 詞:Wayne James 編:朱俊傑 監:何哲圖/朱俊傑 Can you see Light in my eyes Like a child waiting for Christmas The stars in the sky Watch as I sigh Can you see what they see? Look at the trees They're swaying They feel the touch of the breeze They overheard My whispered words Can you hear what I'm saying? Maybe I am only dreaming So what if I'm wrong? It can't be that long Before you stop And feel what I'm feeling The stars and trees will always be As I love you so Can you see? Look at the clouds They're waking Stretch in the warmth of the sun They watch us and smile And linger a while Can you see the hearts they're making? Maybe I am only dreaming So what if I'm wrong It can’t be that long Before you look And feel what I'm feeling The sun and clouds will always be As I love you so Can you see? Maybe I am only dreaming So what if I'm wrong It can't be that long Before you stop And feel what I'm feeling Like all these things will always be Yes, I love you, so Can you see?


曲:鄺靜欣 詞:Wayne James 編:朱俊傑 監:何哲圖 / 朱俊傑 Can you hear me Whispering your name? Do you feel me Lying beside you? Even though we're apart Can you hear my beating heart? It's sending a message to you Can you hear me Calling out your name? In that moment Hoping we will treasure How she drifted us apart That space in my heart Will always be a heaven for you Please don't go Please don't go When we lie together Hearts keep time forever Oh Please don't go Please don't go away Please tell I'd like to know can you hear me? Can you hear me Whispering your name? Do you feel me Lying beside you? Even though we're apart Can you hear my beating heart? It's sending a message to you Can you hear me Crying out your name? In that moment Reflect in each other Shall we pick up the parts? That space in my heart Can only hold a picture of you Please don't go Please don't go When we lie together Hearts keep time forever Oh Please don't go Please don't go away Please tell I'd like to know can you hear me? Wrapped in your arms Safe from love's harm When we lie together Hearts could cry forever I need you tonight In darkness I fight Please tell I'd like to know can you hear me?

Bflygal's comments:
Too much.. too much... "Can you hear" keeps repeating in almost every single episode that it really can drive one crazy haha.

While I ponder about the reality of this medical politics, I am surprised that for once, there is really no clear-cut good or evil. Both male leads are equally clever, well connected, and well loved by all. And obviously stubborn because all smart people are dictators in their own ways and steadfast in what they want. Just see how many dictators I have in my current political project to know how much politics I have been embroiled in for the last few months.

As for the medical scenes.. as usual I always wonder why they call the surgical instruments in English. I cannot remember if I ever asked DOC such question. But ya it's been a long time since I watched a medical drama.

Anyway what I find interesting is "Can you hear" was a 'sequel' of "Can you see". But the feeling both songs gave are world's apart. Maybe the drama affected my perception of this song? But I'm happy to see 唐诗咏 finally a lead too. It's been too long... too long... :)

0 comments: