Latest Art Work

Monday, December 31, 2018

A butterflygalz of very little brain

Before the year ends, I thought to at least end it with a post of thoughtful quotes from....

Christopher Robin Movie :)

It's a no brainer that it will be THE movie I planned to watch on my flight back.

Especially when it started with young Christopher Robin and Pooh conversation about what do they like to do best?

And Christopher said what he likes doing best is Nothing.

And he goes on to describe it as when people call out asking you, "What are you going to do Christopher Robin?" And you say "Oh, nothing". And then you go ahead and do it.

Haha.
Is like you just continue with what you want to do, ignoring the noises.

Because as what Pooh later explains, "Doing nothing often leads to the very best of something".

Though it was rather funny when Pooh thought that "People say 'Nothing is impossible', but I do nothing every day."
That makes me wonder then if he really knows what is 'Nothing' now hmm.
But then do I know what is 'Nothing' too? Like is retirement considered 'Nothing'. And can I really do 'Nothing' this year (and then go ahead to do it still?)

I guess this is back to my life's biggest question - where is my path?

Pooh says 'I always get to where I'm going by walking away from where I have been."

But I feel my issue is I do not know where I have been though. :(

Of which Pooh then advises, 'Sometimes when I'm going somewhere, I wait. And then somewhere comes to me."

Just like how Pooh's door lead him to London to where the adult Christopher Robin is. Saying 'I suppose it's right where it needs to be'. I guess that is how that somewhere comes to him. Will I get to see my own door to open soon then?

Sigh, I know Pooh is telling me to be patient. Though I begrudged Pooh's infinite patience, for 2019, I guess I just have to be like Eeyore, to go with the flow... to the waterfall... because can't change the inevitable.



With that Merry Xmas & Happy 2019
Hope the coming year is a joyful ride :)


0 comments: