Latest Art Work

Saturday, January 02, 2016

Pretty Little Mistakes

太太 loaned me a book titled 'Pretty Little Mistakes' by Heather McElhatton. Initially I was bored after trying 2 story paths. But then, because I like to ask 'What If...', so I ended up trying a few more paths.. and then a few more paths.

It might have become an addiction so I stopped and decided I should return this book to 太太 asap. Cos even though 1 beginnings, 150 possible endings. But I only have 1 life, and only 1 ending.

I did pick up some interesting quotes at some of the bizarre endings:

It is good to have an end to the journey, but it's only the journey that matters in the end 
What you chase - isn't there.
It turns out that in the immense phone-book-sized rule book of heaven it says people who turn away from true love must spend a hundred years and then a hundred more looking for those they forgot to look for while they were alive, keep walking. 

I was told that since I made a decision, I have to stick to it. No more 'what ifs'.
I know time will heal, though how much time is subjective.
And I know being rebellious, even if I were to rewind my life again, I will still do what I did.
But I wish that when the fireworks fizzle, and only smoke is left, memories get blurry but what the heart had felt once, will remain fresh forever.
And I still believe 2016, will be a good year ahead. Because GA always knows how to make it good for us.
I'm only sorry that I always never seem to be able to see to the ending of some scenes. But I will try again and hopefully one day I will succeed.


p/s: At Hometown, while window shopping and waiting for 太太 to be awake, I heard this song playing...

有些人愛著愛著就變了 
而誓言愛著愛著會忘記 ...

怕只怕愛著愛著又放棄 
有沒有愛著愛著就永遠 的幸運 ...



0 comments: