Latest Art Work

Sunday, January 02, 2011

Faulpez does has a penchant for croissants


I admit I do like croissants alot. So when I saw a special deal on 20 mini croissants, I immediately bought them. Then sometimes I will see the big ones having some slight discount of which sometimes I will buy and sometimes I will not. Afterall it is more expensive than white bread which just costs me 1+ AUD.


And I usually eat them plain. I remember getting a pack like this back in Sydney and having them as my breakfast plain. Haha that is the lazy way out I guess.

But recently, I caught sight of ham. Probably because mum bought lots of turkey ham for Christmas dinner and thus I started to miss ham a teeny bit.


And decided to put ham, tomato, iceberg lettuce and cucumber into my croissant.

Yummy!

0 comments: