Latest Art Work

Sunday, December 05, 2010

Mobile Phone Users Joke

Image source: Techcrunch

Hmm I can't help but laugh when I saw this caricature from my ex colleagues. Truth is, I am a nokia user. So I'm out of the picture... wahahahha. Ok ok I used to own a blackberry bold and thus will disagree that bb is such a dinosaur... but then the one I own currently for work is really such an antique that I can't deny I feel like a dinosaur every time I take it out. I am sorely tempted to transfer my company mails to my nokia except my own nokia has its moods to in receiving mails. But it is definitely much classier than my bb.

Anyway my ex colleague has also switched from HTC to iphone4 already. I cannot deny that iphone4 has more redeeming points than iphone3 and thus is attracting my attention even. And I cannot deny that I'm getting tired of apps only catered for iphone.. and perhaps bb (of which my antique bb cannot support). Just yesterday, xL was again giving me another reason to buy iphone4... that there is an application called viber which can make audio calls using your data usage. Haha but that means I must pay GPS data still. Well if OZ decided to give 12 GB plan just like SG does then I will be fully sold. But till now, hmm, let's wait for 2011 "p

0 comments: