Latest Art Work

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Beauty never lasts

Cl asks me why I love fireworks. I love its sponataneity and how it colours the skies even if it is just for mere seconds.

Is how much I love butterflies which was rumoured to colour the world (originally in black and white only) with its plethora of colours. Even though butterflies die easily.


Is how much I love sunrise and sunset even though I watched it countless of times. I like the way it colour the skies into pinks and orange for that short time span.

For the record I'm waiting for sunset in Luna Park, Sydney while typing this. Originally wanted to go Mrs Macquarie's chair to view sunset as suggested by guide book. But I can't resist the ocean so here I am sitting by the deck waiting for the sun to set and Luna Park lights to be up. Plus I love the laughter of people in the park. It reminds me that no matter how old one grows, amusement park is never too old for you. The ocean wind that is blowing in is chilly though... Brrrr!

-- That's ME at the deck!!!!

Anyway that's why I feel Disneyland will never goes out of business haha. I for one am actually willing to pay to go in selected amusement parks (Harry Potter park and Tokyo Disneyland if my jap gf and I can finally agree on a common time frame. Sadly I had rejected her twice alr sigh.) Luna park is free though so it had been in my agenda.

Actually I think it has been good to come back Sydney again even though I did complain that Sydney doesn't really welcome me. And the past few days had been reasonably good weather which I'm very grateful for. Thank you GA. I accomplished certain stuff I wanted to do. Would I come back Sydney again? Not too sure. Cl says if she like certain places, she can repeat going again and again. It is the same for me else why till now, I am still so excited to go back the zoo. But if there is an option to go a new place, I will think of going there and see for myself too. Cos I'm curious by nature and always believe that seeing is believing. So I try to do hands-on experience everytime I could despite knowing certain things will only get me hurt.

Because I feel the process will give you memories and I can see the beauty in anything I set my eyes on. But it is true that beauty doesn't last. That is why you are taught to treasure it when you possess it, even for a few seconds.

So even if the fireworks will die after awhile, even if I watched so many fireworks, I still believe the next fireworks is just as beautiful and is equally worth to watch and appreciate again.

Anyway I am listening to a CD compilation originally compiled 2 years ago. And I suddenly thought that other than beauty, feelings doesn't last either. A qn I once asked years ago.. Where did the feelings people once had went. If a change of heart had occurred, did the feelings got transferred there? And if so, when a couple asked for a patch back, were the same feelings transferred back to each other?

I am very confident about messenger's feelings. As confident as I am about where my feelings had gone all these years. But I can't say the same for the rest. And because I can't, I can't advise messenger. Which is why I had been wishing I can find DK again.

While writing, the sun suddenly shined on me haha. Basking in its rays, I felt a sense of warmth. That God will shine me a path out soon. Probably because I know myself well too. If I want to resolve something and it is in my capability to do so, I will. So the only question is, do I want to do so?

P/s: actually I know exactly what messenger's gal is thinking, but precisely that is why I can't advise. Because she has to decide for herself as whatever she chose, there is something she has to lose. This is part of the growing up. No wonder capricorn friend says school days usually are the carefree days. And no wonder these 3 days in course felt so much like school days to me. To have learn so much from my classmates, I felt utterly blessed.

0 comments: