Latest Art Work

Saturday, October 16, 2010

A Slice of Life - Creating Beauty


I like this article very much. Creating a beauty that you self-appreciated.
Lately xL was saying cooking is troublesome when you cook for more than one person and need to cater for that person's tastebuds. Which I totally agree that it is easier to just cook for yourself and whether it is nice or not nice, you will just dump it into your stomach. So that is self-appreciated beauty.

I'm currently quite moody as I cannot believed 45 days have passed and my Thai lady has flew back to Thailand. Sigh I miss her.. and her cooking.. and her touring.. :(
But oh well, I know it is time for her to go back and visit her mum too. 2 more weeks and I'm back too!


p/s: memories of her apartment etched in my memory...

0 comments: