Latest Art Work

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Cash in 5 Minutes


It was a POSB advertisement that sparked me to draw this. I remembered how utterly depressed I had been by that time. Felt like a cassette player repeating the same lines 300 times a day. (Almost got nightmare every night except I was worrying about other stuff more.) And my lunch khaki whom I just bonded had decided to leave by end of the month. I wish fervently that I could leave too. But it was not to be for my case. Both R and PP had chosen someone with more experienced even though they say my attitude is better. And I am tired of hearing companies telling me they don’t need someone experienced but end up always choosing someone more experienced (as a bonus). Maybe I am sick of the corporate world?

Loan application. A band aid solution in my opinion. I wish I can abolish this practice. But it is here to stay. And I cannot deny the fact that how many people out there really need a loan. Housing loan. Car loan. The so-called necessities in this cruel reality. I hate to ask people if they need a loan. But I cannot deny that a fixed repayment method is probably the best solution for these people who has a tendency not to pay even when they have spare cash as what a client shared with me. Or that consolidating their debts to its minimum would really be a good idea for these people.

Sigh. Loan. A necessary evil. And something I will have to face for another 1 more month. But I am getting sick of it. And the politics is getting more and more serious now… (A few days later, I was called up by my boss for a chat to provide a middle person’s perspective. Something I tried to avoid all these while. But I also hope 大事化小,小事化无.) Oh well, everything happens for a reason; just as why I am stuck in this situation is probably to train a particular aspect of my personality. And I admit, these people I mix with are different from the corporate world. They are sales people aspiring to be leaders. And I learn a lot from them which I hope to post it soon.

0 comments: