Latest Art Work

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Bflygal Trails

Bflygal wants to record down her trails and has created a new blogspot Bflygal Trails. Hoping to garner more audience for this public blog (and yet keep His Thots? Her Thots? My Thots? as private as possible as she still needs an outlet to voice her secret thoughts at times.)

Talking about that, in Italy, I saw this lady who carried a little toy whom she will use to take photo with. Hmm, it would a good idea to blog in this toy's perspective. I hope the next time I'm on a trip, I have the courage to strike conversation with strangers.

Randome Thoughts: A revised sample coordinates the mod wallet.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I did that last Friday! First you need to have a common topic! Then u move on to chat and eventually, u will end up with a travel companion plus lunch mate! And then u meet two other gals and start chatting cos they are doing almost the same thing as u!! :))

Butterflygalz said...

where were u heading to???