Latest Art Work

Friday, April 30, 2010

STAMP

STAMP is a posting box painting project in Singapore.

And I quite like their idea on this project. And I'm all for voting this box.


I'm biased of course, and I do not know the artiste. I'm biased because I saw her paint, under the sweltering sun. I sensed her professionalism. And I was actually sorely tempted to take photo of her at that moment. Too bad I lack the courage.

So I'm doing the next best thing for her, I shall blog about her art work.

Post-box code ER07
Title ER07
Location Tampines Street 41 (Linkway Blk 406)
Team Name Nur-Izzah Ali
Team Members
Category Open
Description
Singapore is definitely proud to hold the 2010 Youth Olympic Games - and its joy shows among many of its citizens. It's always sunny in our little island so that gives a perfect opportunity to work those muscles and enjoy a fun ride on the bike! Cycling as a group is as gratifying as cycling solo. When one cycles in the city, our familiar sights of clean parks, high rise buildings and all the greenery are hard to escape. Among the background are iconic cityscape silently cheering on wherever one goes, whizzing by. Go team SG!

If you are interested to cast your vote too, drop by http://www.forecepts.com/stamp2/votes/public_votelist.php
and vote for ER07 (plus another 4 more boxes as you can cast a total of 5 votes).

Sincerely wishing everybody the best :)

All image sources from farm.sg

0 comments: